Blade Runner 2049
Trailer: Blade Runner 2049
- Year: 2017
- Genre: Action, Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Thriller
- Country: USA | UK | Hungary | Canada | Spain
- Language: English | Finnish | Japanese | Hungarian | Russian | Somali | Spanish
- Time: 164
- Director: Denis Villeneuve
- Cast: Harrison Ford, Ryan Gosling, Ana de Armas, ...
Many believe that in the future robots will replace humans and will perform the most difficult work. This film tells the story, probably, of our future in 2049, where the world is divided into living people and robots. Blade runner named Rick Deckard searched for escaped robots for many years, after a while he decided to go on a well-deserved rest, but the authorities entrusted Rick with a new task — he had to find replicants who possess incredible intellectual abilities. After a while, Rick Deckard goes missing, and after 30 years the young LAPD Officer Kay has to find a former android catcher and ask him some questions: where did Rick go, was he able to complete his task and why he didn’t inform about his departure? Kay should track down Rick and find out all the information about his investigation...
Sequels & Prequels & Similar Movies: