Mr. Morgan's Last Love
Trailer: Mr. Morgan's Last Love
- Year: 2013
- Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Country: Germany | Belgium | USA | France
- Language: English | French
- Time: 111
- Director: Sandra Nettelbeck
- Cast: Michael Caine, Michelle Goddet, Jane Alexander, ...
Matthew Morgan is a retired American professor in his eighties, a widower. He lives in Paris and speaks no French. Since his wife's death, he's marking time. His curiosity is piqued when he meets Pauline Laubie, half his age, a dance instructor. She's also a solitary person, but wants the connection of family. She believes she's found that in Matthew, and she attends to him during a hospitalization. When his two adult children arrive from the U.S. to check on their father, they are certain Pauline is a gold digger, and she's confounded by the distance between father and children. The daughter heads home, the son remains. Is there any way that Pauline fits in?